Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Will sanding the tips of my guitar picks help any with my fast runs and fast triads and any ill-effects?

I have been doing a great deal of fast runs and fast triads and i hear i can sand the tips of my picks to help the pick grip the string better allowing me to go faster. Any truth to it?Will sanding the tips of my guitar picks help any with my fast runs and fast triads and any ill-effects?
My brother says yes, and he is a guitar enthusiast.Will sanding the tips of my guitar picks help any with my fast runs and fast triads and any ill-effects?
It will have a similar effect to using a very thin pick.You can expect if you play very fast say like Malmsteen you might wind up shredding the pick.But anyways try it out picks are cheap.Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment