Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I communitcate issues of the father with my son's teacher so that my son will not be ill effected?

The father of my son and I never married but we are under ';shared parenting'; and he has some issues (according to not just me but some pychologists) In court papers it states that he is to never remove him from school. Would it be enough to just highlight this and give to teacher? I don't want to be ';trouble maker'; or appear aggressive-vindicitive so serious answers please. My son communicated his own feelings to his preschool teacher and it may work out he does this for his kindergarten also-but should I just wait for that?How do I communitcate issues of the father with my son's teacher so that my son will not be ill effected?
You need to speak to your son's teacher, it is not up to your son to do that, believe me the teacher will listen and she needs to know.How do I communitcate issues of the father with my son's teacher so that my son will not be ill effected?
i would show the court papers to your sons teacher and head of the school and explain to them the whole situation im sure other parents have issues like that so dont feel uncomfortable they will not feel that your vindictive they will know that you are telling them for the safety of your son
You need to address this with the teacher yourself. This is for your childs safety, there should not even be a question about this. If your child was allergic to oranges or apples, would you hesitate to tell the teacher or would you just let her find out on her own, when it was to late? When it comes to a child, it is better to be known as a aggresser, than a dead beat.
nope, yo should give a copy of the papaers to the schoool and tell the teacher, dont wait for a crisis, prevent one

No comments:

Post a Comment