Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you think anyone will beat this ill team I put together?

Chris Paul


Allen Iverson


Carmelo Anthony


Pau Gasol


Al Jefferson


Baron Davis


Peja Stojakovic


Mona Ellis


Michael Redd


Tyson Chandler


Josh Howard


Mehmet Okur trading him for Emeka Okafor


,ng him for


Travis Outlaw


Do you think anyone will beat this ill team I put together?
As long as injuries don't hurt you than you should be alright. The only thing I see wrong is how can A.I and Carmelo play together.Do you think anyone will beat this ill team I put together?
I'm your Huckleberry.





Kirk Hinrich


Deron Williams


Luke Ridnour


Kobe Bryant


JJ Redick


Luol Deng


Andrei Kirilenko


Ron Artest


Ben Wallace


Michael Beasley


Brook Lopez


Greg Oden
Seriously, how old r u?

No comments:

Post a Comment