Saturday, August 21, 2010

I fancy my mate and i im worried thta if i tell her she ill reject me or it will ruin wt we have already got?

well i fancy my mate shes a lesbain but i dont nna ruin wt we already haveI fancy my mate and i im worried thta if i tell her she ill reject me or it will ruin wt we have already got?
If your close friends then no matter what you decide, either way im sure she wont want to lose your friendship either. If you explain how you feel then if she feels the same way that's great but if not, then try to explain that you still want to be friends. im sure she'll want the same.





Ive been in the same situation with one of my best friends but didn't feel the same way as him but we didn't want to lose the friendship we had. Of course at first it was a little awkward but soon after we were back to normal and we are still really good friends today.





I don't think anyone should tell you what to do, its your decision, go with you instinct and see what happens... good luck!I fancy my mate and i im worried thta if i tell her she ill reject me or it will ruin wt we have already got?
it almost certainly will ruin what you have, whether she reciprocates your feelings or not. However, if you never tell her she will never know and you will always feel like there could be something more between you and it will prevent you from having a healthy relationship.





i believe it is better to regret the things you have done not the the things you haven't . go on tell her.
Years ago the majority of people exercised something called self discipline, part of that meant self sacrifice, i.e. you don't get everything you want because to try WILL hurt others or yourself.





This is the real world everything you do has consequences if you can't live with them don't do it. Yes maybe you'll have a wonderful relationship with her, but maybe you'll never speak to her again, decide if the risk is worth the reward and act accordingly.
weirdo
  • bourjois
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment