Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you think this will make me ill?

im taking prolcholzapine 5mg for vertigo,anyway its my engagement party tommorrow and i want to be able to drink alcohol,so today and tommorow i wont be taking my tablets,will i be okay to drink,the last time i took my tablets was wednesday at 6 o clock pm?Do you think this will make me ill?
You should never suddenly stop taking any medication, especially a psychiatric one, without consulting with your doctor.





Even on low doses our bodies can react badly to sudden withdrawls. Usually to get off a medication there is a gradual reduction done so the body can adjust. You don't say how long you've been on it or how bad your vertigo is. Now you want to add alcohol. I'm not sure what that may do to you.





Sudden withdrawl of the medication I take can cause seizures and if I have one and hit my head falling to the floor I can bleed to death fairly quickly. Just an example of thinking things through...

No comments:

Post a Comment