Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If alcoholic drinks make you very ill like the flu, would you still drink?

Now I do drink wine, but only on festive occasions cause alcohol burns like fire down my throat, I came with this question. What if drinking made you very ill would you still do it?If alcoholic drinks make you very ill like the flu, would you still drink?
If drinking made me REALLY ill no I would not drink. Now when you have a really good night but you have to pay for it in the morning, sometimes it's worth it. But it it was like every single time drank and you were really ill then no bad idea. If you get really sick and continue to drink you're an alcoholic.If alcoholic drinks make you very ill like the flu, would you still drink?
no i wouldnt drink it as i wouldnt enjoy it, please answer my Q, thanks
If I lost the 7# like when I had the flu I would seriously consider it.
YES. I can't imagine life without alcohol. The thought petrifies me.
Yes I still would.





But in fact, I've found that getting boldly trashed when I sense the onset of some ailment often cures me.
Well canned beer makes me sick, Don't know why. Not had a drink in ages.
No, many that drink get to that point %26amp; quit.
yer not so much i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment