Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I just ate...will i be ill?

I made beef lasagne last night so its was made say 18 hours ago, my mum left it out in the kitchen with a dinner plate over it, NOT in the fridge like it should be!...it was just too tempting, so I cooked it on defrost for about 3 minutes and on full power for about 2mins (in the microwave) it was sure hot!


but will I still be ill??I just ate...will i be ill?
you can get ill for two reasons... one is bacteria that can infect your system... since you microwaved it so it was really hot you obviously killed all that.... The other way to get ill is by the toxins the bacteria create as a by-product of their activity. You would know right away if there where toxins in the food, it would SMELL!!! and since you said already that it was too tempting I am asuming that the smell was a good smell and not one of infected toxic food.





You should be fineI just ate...will i be ill?
Nope. It's ok. You've made it so hot, there won't be any probs. I also dun always put the food inside the fridge. It's cold enough inside my kitchen.
no...doesnt matter,u wont get sick!!!
No, the body has enough antibodies to combat simple germs.


Eat and enjoy!
if you do get ill (and it is possible) it will be the cheeses in it, not the beef. dairy products go bad easily

No comments:

Post a Comment