Saturday, August 21, 2010

If you can tell me when this phone will be released ill give you a cookie?

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products鈥?/a>





i cant really give you a cookie so just hope for the best


because ive been dying for this phone forever and it supposed to come out before the end of the year and i really want to know when


thanksIf you can tell me when this phone will be released ill give you a cookie?
Why do you tease us with cookies, then say you cant give any. I want a damn cookie. guess I'll have to get my own.


I have no idea about the phone.If you can tell me when this phone will be released ill give you a cookie?
you have a hot avatar and a hot name, easton


;)





EASTON! me n my bf will name r adopted kid dat! %26lt;3





IL THE NAME EASTON!


%26lt;3
December 32nd


now gimme my cookies or I'll sue you

No comments:

Post a Comment