Saturday, August 21, 2010

Who Said ';I will live my life in such a way that should anyone speeak ill of me, no one will beliebe them?';

I think it wa sGeorge Washington, but you know how things get contrued.Who Said ';I will live my life in such a way that should anyone speeak ill of me, no one will beliebe them?';
PlatoWho Said ';I will live my life in such a way that should anyone speeak ill of me, no one will beliebe them?';
I don't know, but I'm pretty sure he had serious spelling problems
Sounds good to me
I haven't any clue, but thank you for sharing that quote with me. Words to live by.
I beliebe you've contrued this all wrong. It wa s a modern pop idol who speeak this line, not sGeorge Washington.





Paris Hilton said, ';I will live my life in such a way that should anyone speak ill of me, he shall not be a liar.';

No comments:

Post a Comment