Saturday, August 21, 2010

Well I am 16 and by the time im 20 sergio ramos will be 26.and since ill be living in madrid do u think I have

Well I will be a model or an modeling agent and they date gurls that are younerWell I am 16 and by the time im 20 sergio ramos will be 26.and since ill be living in madrid do u think I have
I'm pretty sure he'll pick a better looking girl than you so don't be dissapointed.Well I am 16 and by the time im 20 sergio ramos will be 26.and since ill be living in madrid do u think I have
Wee, your alive. lol have not saw you in months.





Girl, C.Ronaldo will probably be playing there when u get there. Knowing you, you'll forget Sergio Ramos. haha
it's possible
go for him girl segio ramos is so fine but famous athletes tend to be huge playas
girl..you can have ramos..just leave my de rossi alone k?.. :)
you'll have to fight off his girlfriend first
That's what I hope for. =]
Naaay





U will get some one better than him


leave him to his Girl friend..
well do what your heart tells you to do age ain't nuthing but a number
play ur cards right and u just might get him
  • bourjois
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment