Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ok then psychics :D tell me this... when will my ill health go away?

iv been run down will one thing after another for around 6 weeks now, back at work after 9 months maternity leave tommorow night, so when will i feel better? there, thats a better question for youOk then psychics :D tell me this... when will my ill health go away?
Like everyone, you will die.Ok then psychics :D tell me this... when will my ill health go away?
I am no psychic, but I can tell you that they are either liars or inspired by satan. If you really want to find out, then you should pray and ask God for help, and then go to a doctor to see what they think. My advice is more aling the lines of ';Stay away from psychics!';
I see you getting better in about a month. Yep, that's right.
Your ill health will go away once the good vibes health take over.
When your baby is born, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment