Tuesday, August 24, 2010

People with very much phantasy...will they fall ill, if they have to obey rules?

I try to use my imagination to find ways around those rules I qualify as not neccessary or too constringent. Otherwise I would actually become sick sooner or later.People with very much phantasy...will they fall ill, if they have to obey rules?
Well, let's say I consider myself a very creative person and I simply try to avoid getting into too many rules I'd have to follow. Rules make me cranky. I am well able to follow them but it's a whole lot better if I try to avoid them whereever possible.People with very much phantasy...will they fall ill, if they have to obey rules?
Do you mean fantasy? They live in the dark because the light can be blinding, so to speak. People can go through life and cover their eyes at the ';scary'; parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment