Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will reading magazine on coach make me ill?

Last time on our way back from holidays (in car) I felt ill after reading but I think it was a bug and everyone else does. Im going on holiday tomorrow (coach ride) for 6 hours and I want to read a magazine will I feel sick again or was it because I was ill before





Holiday is tomorrow back friday so answer today Please





Thanks :)Will reading magazine on coach make me ill?
no idea why but sometimes reading while been in a moving car can make you feel a bit dizzy and sick.


But you tend to be prone to travel sickness.


anyway it may just have been cos you wasnt well in the first place. so grab ann mp3 instead. xWill reading magazine on coach make me ill?
I used to feel sick as a kid when I read in a car. I think it had something to do with the really enclosed space and the heat. I also used to be sick in a black car! Since I started driving the problem has gone.


I don't think you will have a problem in a coach as it is spacious. More like travelling by train than by car. Good luck on the holiday. May be wise to take a few bags just in case.
The are some humans who become ill when they try to read on something that is moving. However, there is no way to tell if you are one of them or not without trying it a second time.
Start reading magazine - if you feel sick, stop reading magazine.





Not rocket science, is it?
I don't think the magazine will but the N1663rs on the bus may.
nah motion sickness will not get you/and eat something greasy before you go
Only if it is OK or Hello!
who cares book

No comments:

Post a Comment