Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I ate a packet of fruit from Asda and the used by date was 1 december! will it make me ill?

No, because I gotten some applesauce a few months ago that was out of date, I did not know it until I ate it then look at it and it said 1998 on it but it did not make me sick or anything at all.I ate a packet of fruit from Asda and the used by date was 1 december! will it make me ill?
Yes, you will first turn purple and then plaid before keeling over into a giant gelatinous puddle.





Seriously, those sell by dates are only recommendations for sales. It's good to be sure about the freshness of a product. But it's unlikely that you will contract anything a few days past.I ate a packet of fruit from Asda and the used by date was 1 december! will it make me ill?
You say a package of fruit. Not much info there. What kind of fruit? Did it taste bad? Did it look bad? Did it smell funny? If none of the above apply then you'll probably be fine. Meat is where you usually have problems.
Depends... was it fuzzy, slimy, or otherwise unusual?


Check the date before you eat it all, next time.
No, you're fine. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment