Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who has had a twin sister who has passed away through ill health but know you will be together again one day?

I know I will be with my beautiful twin sister when I pass over. I know that she is always with me cause I believe. I feel sorry for persons who think otherwise. They must be very sad when losing a loved one if they think that's that - why feel love then? It would be torture for them thinking they will never be with them again when I know they will be - thank you God for faith.Who has had a twin sister who has passed away through ill health but know you will be together again one day?
My neighbor lost his twin brother in an accident, two years ago. He tells me that he knows he is still near because he can feel him. I believe him.


I can't imagine the pain you've suffered. You have my deepest sympathy.Who has had a twin sister who has passed away through ill health but know you will be together again one day?
You are correct. Your sister is probably standing behind you this minute. You could feel her presence if you relax, open yourself up to KNOW that only the vehicle we have using, the body, dies. The essence of who we are, goes on and I am sure that one day, your sister will let you know, somehow, that she is still with you.





Does the light switch turn on by itself? There are all kinds of small ways that you may not even recognize. Send her love and tell her that you are going to be O.K. now, because you believe that she will always be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment