Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Husband is very, very ill and I take care of him( no one else including his family will care for him)?

I do alot for him including taking him to chemo and last night he called me a B#$#@! and is getting really cranky. This is difficult. Would you blow it off or what?Husband is very, very ill and I take care of him( no one else including his family will care for him)?
As hard as it is, you will have to try and blow it off. His crankiness is not directly related to you, it is due to his illness. He may feel hopeless and aggravated that he is dependent on you. Try to take it with a grain of salt and not let it bother you. Good luck!Husband is very, very ill and I take care of him( no one else including his family will care for him)?
Yes, I would blow it off. Remember he is ill and not feeling well, therefore not himself. You need to find a way to get some help if it is getting to be too much for you. You need to get out and away from him even if it is only for an hour. You will both feel better about this situation if you get a break
what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment