Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will eating half a jar (a jar = 340grams) of honey a day make me ill?

For the last week or so I've been eating half a jar of honey a day. My latest scoffing has been of Manuka honey, bought yesterday and half a jar left (170 grams). Is ths way too much and will it make me ill? Thanks in advance.Will eating half a jar (a jar = 340grams) of honey a day make me ill?
You're messing mainly with your sugar levels, and you need to stop.Will eating half a jar (a jar = 340grams) of honey a day make me ill?
Although I know honey is very good for you, too much of anything is bad!





That amount of honey is around 450 calories which really eats into your daily allowance and , if you eat too much on top, you will put on weight.





The only thing that should eat that amount of honey every day is a giant bee!
thats A LOT of sugar for your system to digest in such short sittings. Oh my god your poor body..Your body must be struggling to produce insulin and I can't even imagine the state of your blood sugar. Are you trying to give yourself diabetes or something ? Stop eating so much damn honey !
it's full of sugar. i would reccomend not eating half a jar and just having it on bran toast in the morning instead if you want to be healthy. a typical young man would probably need about 3 pieces plus a bowl of cereal, knowing my fiance and his friends.
no wonder bees are starving . to much of any one thing will make you ill sooner or later how ill depends on what is in it . i think honey has a lot of vitamin c
Too much of anything is bad for u. Havent u heard of moderation? I hope theres no history of diabetes in ur family.
You'll Morph into Whinnie the pooh!!! ... oj nah its like sugar so you'll probably rot your teeth and possibly increase your chances of ill health .





hope this helps x
the honey is good the honey is your friend. can something so sweat and good really do any harm. of course not eat a way winnie the pooh
Its almost pure sugar so you will be rotting your teeth, also putting on loads of weight. Cut it down.
might make you fat
UMMM.............why are you asking this?

No comments:

Post a Comment