Saturday, July 31, 2010

Will I get a growth spurt and how tall do you think ill be?

im 12 years old and im only 5'1 and i really want to get a 5-6inch growth spurt!!!!


will i get one? i already got my period january 1st. 09. my moms 5'1 and my dads 6'2, will i be tall?





how tall?


and are there certain things i can eat to improve my growing?


ALSO, will being on a diet where i only really eat Special K Strawberry cereal, bananas, and granola bars effect my growing progress?





thank you(:Will I get a growth spurt and how tall do you think ill be?
You really cannot predict that and there isn't really a special diet to make you grow. You are already taller than me and I am 21! People in my family grow until they are 19 or 20, so you may never know.Will I get a growth spurt and how tall do you think ill be?
There is no way you can truely know how tall you will be.


I'm 14;I've finished growing because I hit puberty early.


I'm 4'11 so consider yourself pretty lucky (:


You could google search ''Height predictor''


They have some good ones that can predict your height as well as it can. [:
Nothing can improve your growing and no one can predict growth spurts. Some kids get them some don't. I'm 15 and I'm as tall as you. But don't worry about it guys like shorter girls anyway, no guy wants a girl who towers over him. =P
I've tried out every diet known to man but nothing worked as well as acai berry. I acknowledge they say that pills do not work, however they certainly worked for me, and they've been featured on the Rachael Ray Show too. There is a free trial going on currently at http://wosang.optimalfitness.info , why not try it, what's the worst that could happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment