Saturday, July 31, 2010

Today is my due date. is there any way to tell if ill go into labour tonight or anything that will help?

ive been experiencing some light stomach pain as well as some tightening and also back pain.Today is my due date. is there any way to tell if ill go into labour tonight or anything that will help?
Diarreah,bloody showToday is my due date. is there any way to tell if ill go into labour tonight or anything that will help?
sadly hardly anyone go's into labour on due date as it is just a rough date, i know my due date could of been one of 3, 7th,8th or 9th of feb and my consultant decided to have it as 7th august as when they do measurements they make an average. All i can say is you wont have much longer as they will normally let you go 10 days then induce so you will get to see baby soon. Wish i was due soon lol i'm so in patient and my partner. Good luck hun xxx
Unfortunately there is no way to tell if you will go into labor tonight or tomorrow. Try walking up and down stairs, eat spicy food and have plenty of sex. If your baby is still quite high up then bouncing on a yoga ball can help to get the baby to drop.





Good luck and I hope you have your baby soon!
I would start getting anything you may need at the hospital (or wherever you are deciding to have you baby) just in case it does mean you will go into labor soon. That way when your water breaks, you/your husband/your boyfriend/someone else isn't running around for the stuff
oh sensation that feels like you need to go poop, i know its gross but that's what had happened to me and i remember that vividly.
some women believe in cod liver oil... but unless you feel up to icky tasting things i wouldnt do it. i hear it rarely works anyways.
I don't think tonight you will deliver your baby but there are some cases where women do. Well I didn't. Wish you all the best.
nope


nothing


Most people don't have there kids on the due date. That date is never right
only 10% of women have there babies on there due date
A watched pot never boils. Go to bed..

No comments:

Post a Comment