Saturday, July 31, 2010

Late at night in my house ill hear native american music playin my dog will be grwoling and staring at the wal?

i dont know what that means but its getting more frequent it usually starts at midnight and goes for about an hour my mother hears it too. we live in a newer house in central florida could it be indians that are trying to communicate with usLate at night in my house ill hear native american music playin my dog will be grwoling and staring at the wal?
You might be picking up a satellite signal through a piece of metal in your wall. LOLLate at night in my house ill hear native american music playin my dog will be grwoling and staring at the wal?
Call your local police department and ask them if they can send someone to investigate for you, since we don't want you going out in the middle of the night. Tell the cops that there's a disturbance and you can't sleep.





The cops will come and search where the music is coming from. Hopefully, they will put a stop to the noise.





As for your dog, let it growl and stare at the wall. It's in their nature to do things that doesn't make sense to humans.





Anyways, I think your imagination is taking a toll on you.
  • bourjois
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment