Saturday, July 31, 2010

If Obama is elected(Ill vote for him) will black people slack off on playing the ';racism card';?

I have black people in my family and I love them, so dont go screaming racist pig at me.But sometimes people DO get fired because they are not good workers,and they dont get the job because they are NOT qualified.It seems that alot of black people think that everything is racism,if it doesnt go their way.If Obama is elected(Ill vote for him) will black people slack off on playing the ';racism card';?
Where can I find one of these racism cardsIf Obama is elected(Ill vote for him) will black people slack off on playing the ';racism card';?
Probably not since white people, the inventors of the race card, have not slacked in playing it and we've had nothing but white presidents. Whites control everything in America and still complain they don't have enough. If a white person doesn't get a job over a minority, it must be AA. Black people mind their own business for the most part but are accused of playing the race card when 99% of the racial questions/posts on YA are about Black people.





Doesn't look good.
Stop Stop Stop. we are not the same. You have to say most or some or few. Those words are put in the English language for a reason. We're not the same. I never used racism card. And you know why because I'm tried of people like you who think that black people are not individuals and only think the same. And what, you have black people in your family. Big whoop. Doesn't mean that your not racist. Your ignorant and stupid I'll grant you that.
Just because Obama may win and be considered a successful black man as head of this country, that doesn't mean that racism is nonexistent. Hell Oprah's been filthy rich for years, but you still have racism in this country.
originata said it all....


btw, i'm shocked and impressed that you've met every single black person in america for them to tell you they play the race card! i haven't met you yet, surprisingly, but i have never and don't need to play the race card.
*I like how you threw the ';I have black people in my family'; info in there.


That definitely means you are not racist, right?*


I'm black. I don't use the race card. Next?
I know what you mean but that's not the majority. In fact I only started seeing this when I moved to the lowest neighborhoods. In a typical black neighborhood we care much less about race
- Obama is a globalist, elitist so the answer is no
Show the black people in your family this question.





You son of a bisquit eater.
No, next it will be ';President Obama would help us, but the white racist congress won't work with him';.
No. That is the way they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment