Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am starting college in september what supplys will I need. I know ill need folder n pens but what else?

It is health n social careI am starting college in september what supplys will I need. I know ill need folder n pens but what else?
Paper.I am starting college in september what supplys will I need. I know ill need folder n pens but what else?
Here's what I do, it works great.





Take in a pad of paper. I always get periferated paper, that also has the 3 holes in it. Then I take notes for every class in the same notebook. Then at the end of the day I rip out the pages, and put them all in the corresponding section of my binder at home. Then I'm carrying around only 1 little notebook. Also, bring paper and a pen.





And you may want a laptop too, although it's not nescessary. You could get away with a flash drive and on-campus computers as well.





And depending on your schedule, you may want to take a textbook or 2 with you, again, depending on your classes.





And then this is nice, because once you have your laptop and textbooks, it's only like, $5-$30, depending on the paperbook or whatever you want.





And also, if you didn't want to get a pad of paper, you could do the same thing, but just use a clipboard, and fill it with looseleaf every day.
About 4/5 notebooks to keep notes for different modules.


Plastic papers for the paper.


Small stapiler.


Ruler.


Pencil case.


Small yellow sticky papers for small notes or definitions.


Highlighters.


No tippex.


One of those hole puncher things(DEFO NEED THAT!).


A rucksack.


Tissues!


Water bottle.


Book Marks!





hOPE THIS HELPS:):)i really needed these during my studies!Oh and a Nurses dictionary would help you with phrasology.
I do health and social care, too!


:D


I'm going in to my second year at college


I use





Notepad


Pens


Pencils


Highlighters


File


Plastic folders to go in your file


Memory stick - must have!





Good luck at college, gimmie a shout if you need help with anything on the course!


:)
books lol





the way i do it? go to school and when i need something, buy it.
laptop could help you out

No comments:

Post a Comment