Saturday, July 31, 2010

One labrador has passed, another is terminally ill, I would like to share their story...ideas?

I began a blog today about our 3 Labradors. Our puppies have suffered from genetic diseases, and one puppy died because of a veterinarian's poor care and a breeder's negligence.





One of our puppies was just diagnosed with a Malignant tumor that is passed down genetically. We had so much trouble finding a doctor willing to help and are resorting to herbal medicine to save her. Her tumor is near her heart, so surgery is impossible. We are hoping if she does get well, we can share our story and hopefully bring support to someone else out there with the same issues.





Anyone have any other ideas on ways to share our stories?One labrador has passed, another is terminally ill, I would like to share their story...ideas?
I am so sorry to read of your plight. I am an animal lover, and it breaks my heart to hear of any animal in sickness or pain. May God be with you and your dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment