Saturday, July 31, 2010

Will any1 trade me the dark lugia from pokemon xd ill trade you wat u want give me a list.?

you can also geta hold of me on msn my adi is stusnape93@hotmail.co.uk im on alot so u can talk 2 me thank you in advance to any1 willing to trade me the dark lugia.ps i want the pokemon on diamondWill any1 trade me the dark lugia from pokemon xd ill trade you wat u want give me a list.?
Lugia cannot be taken off XD until it is purified. ';ps i want the pokemon on diamond'; What does that mean?





I have an XD lugia which has been purifed but unless you have a gamestop deoxys, toys'rus Darkrai, Japanese darkrai or shaymin I'm not going to trade it.Will any1 trade me the dark lugia from pokemon xd ill trade you wat u want give me a list.?
I have him already on Pokemon XD, But I Migate it! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment